09 January 2012

vintage hanger display updated



remember the vintage hanger christmas card display? it finally got an update. once the christmas decorations were down, the hangers and bits of string were looking a bit sad, so i culled through my instagram and hipstamatic pictures and picked about 40 to be printed.



i used the postalpix app and the prints were delivered in no time. i have to admit, it felt pretty good to actually hold a physical print - i honestly cannot remember the last time i had pictures developed.


i love seeing my favorite memories around the house! i had just enough prints for two hanger displays, plus a few extra to tuck here and there around the house. i think this will be a rotating display that i update every few months - i already have a queue for my next print order. this could be dangerous.

i hope you're having a great monday! it's rainy and dreary here, so it's pretty darn perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Um, this is brilliant. I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, My name is Laura and I blog about tips for displaying printed Instagram photos. I have been doing lots of looking around to find unique ideas and I just want to let you know I love this idea! I love seeing the crafty ideas that people create to display their Instagram photos! thank you for the inspiration and thank you for sharing. I really hope this idea inspires people to print their Instagram photos!

    ReplyDelete