13 September 2011

missoni for target

missoni for target rolled out this morning. i'd link to the site, but it crashed hours ago.



i got up super duper early this morning (okay, just thirty minutes early) to go to target in the hopes of snagging a missoni chevron shower curtain. two words: ha. ha.

it was craziness! and all at eight o'clock in the morning. ladies grabbing and hoarding and running. it was actually pretty funny from a people-watching standpoint; dangerous from a shopping standpoint, though. my target didn't have all 400+ items from the designer line in stock, but there were a few cute things left on the shelves:



candles and wine bottle boxes.



stationary goods.



this amazing suitcase.



pillows.



mugs.



two hats. seriously. two. hats. i wouldn't have minded picking up a scarf, but they were long gone.



hair accessories and makeup bags.

there was literally nothing else left. in the end, i grabbed two of the black chevron mugs because it's almost hot chocolate season.



i also treated myself to a salted caramel mocha frappuccino for breakfast. it was g l o r i o u s (and this from a non-coffee drinker).

did you get any missoni goods this morning?

5 comments:

  1. You definitely saw a lot more than I did... I couldn't make it to Target until early afternoon and EVERYTHING was sold out. There were literally 7 items in the whole store from the line and they had been returned by customers. I ended up buying a pair of socks and a dish towel... really wanted a scarf or hair accessories. :(

    Also that frappuccino sounds amazing, will have to try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't going to get anything, but a co-worker was up until 3AM waiting for the products to go live on their site. Apparently the office will be getting some pillows and a tray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot/didn't realize until the day of that it was "the day" for Missoni at Target. I'm not a huge fan of the patterns, so I didn't run down, and all the photos of empty shelves on Twitter made me kind of glad. I've never been a fan of fighting over things in stores. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh la la la la!
    I love the colors so much!


    hugs (^.^) hope to hear from you *
    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you, friend! Come back to blogland!

    ReplyDelete