13 March 2014

(Copyright Sarah Greenman)
I'm so excited to share that my little Tweed Cottage is on Houzz.com! I had the best experience with writer, blogger, and photographer Sarah Greenman when she came over to shoot the house a few weekends ago and I'm so pleased with the results. Check out the full article here!

In other news... it's been awhile, eh? I'm definitely not winning any blogging awards anytime soon. There's been plenty of activity over here, though, don't worry - parties, book clubs, game nights, quiet time, TV time (the most important time) and fun crafternoons. I should probably remember to start taking and sharing some pictures, huh? So that's what a blogger does! Heh.

Hope you are doing well, friends! And if you're new here, welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Your mom showed me pics of your wonderful house(we are in the same spades group). So I came on over-I am a vintage lover too. Love all your touches and colors too. Congrats on the Houzz feature!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete